A lot of you have been asking us for Kaspersky 2014 Activation Key file. But the truth is Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 and Kaspersky Anti Virus 2014 does not support activation with keyfile.
Simply put, you will not be able to activate your kaspersky 2014 with keyfiles anymore. Kaspersky Lab has removed this feature from their latest version 2014. We contacted their support team, but their was no reply from them regarding this activation matter. Shame on them! They are scared of this website. We tried our best to activate Kaspersky 2014 with key file but no luck 🙁
This leaves us no choice but to use kaspersky 2013 version. Those who are using Kaspersky 2014, We suggest them to revert to Kaspersky 2013. To download Kaspersky 2013 follow this link-
1. Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
2. Download Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013
After finishing the download, Uninstall Kaspersky 2014 from your computer. And then install kaspersky 2013. Follow this activation method with keyfile- How To Activate Kaspersky 2013
For latest activation key file follow this-
Kaspersky Activation Key File Download
Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
Now, you can easily use Kaspersky 2013 with key files with maximum protection for your PC/Laptop! If you have any problem feel free to Contact Us
. Do not worry about kaspersky 2014. Someday someone will find a way to activate kaspersky 2014 with keyfiles. Until then live with Kaspersky 2013. Be safe and be happy! 😀
To activate your kaspersky 2012 With Activation Keyfiles-
1. Download and Install Kaspersky 2012: www.kaspersky.com
2. Turn off/Unplug/Disconnect your internet connections
3. Click “Manage License” From Right Bottom of Kaspersky, Then click “Activate the application”
4. Enter key: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3
5. Click on Next
6. In the next window, click on Browse
7. Specify the path to any key file from the Key folder
8. Click on Next
9. After activation, turn on your internet connections
10. Update virus definitions once/twice in a week to avoid key block
How To Activate Kaspersky 2011
Many of you requested me to give a proper solution for activating Kaspersky 2011 version.
Here’s a step by step process and a video for activating kaspersky 2011 version. Please follow those instructions and you will able to activate Kaspersky 2011 with just a keyfile
To Activate Kaspersky 2011 license using key file:
1. Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner).
2. Click ‘Activate the application with a new license’ button. (Delete any trial key first, by clicking the red X next to the key).
3. Disable your internet connection (either disable Network adapter from control panel or turn off your modem/router).
4. Select ‘Activate commercial version’ and enter the activation license code as T1JVS-NNMBD-K1QTN-SUBP8 or select ‘Activate trial license’.
5. Click Next, an error dialog box will open as shown below:
6. Click Ok and you will now get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
7. Browse to the key location and activate kaspersky.